Sunday, April 1, 2007

oUtSiDE-dE-KuLaMBo sI PaPa luIs

    My tita sungit arrived from laguna last Friday.  She wanted to spend the night with me and said she wanted to nurse me through the night.  Ofcourse I dont want to be left with her alone, Im scared with her babycare because she has no experience in such.  So she brought me to my grandparents room.  So there I lay in bed with tita and mama digs.  
 
     Later that night, my papa luis arrived, he just had a drink or two,  and saw me on the bed.  He said "
Andito pala si patrice, eh san ako matutulog?"  My tita and Mama digs replied almost simultaneously "Sa crib!" Ahihi.
    
     My Papa Luis spread out the folding mat on the floor and he slept there. Kakahiya.

     Hay naku, asking about my Tita Jamie's child care?  Very poor.  She was asleep  ...
WHOLE NIGHT!

1 comment:

Jonah said...

Ganoon talaga, coz she's still practicing. Matututo rin 'yon. Pero kung "baby" ka niya, for sure konting ingit mo lang eh maririnig ka na ng tita Jamie mo.