Friday, December 19, 2008

TeSt 1: PatRice'S VoCabuLaRy

Test 1:  Matching Type.  
Answer 10/10 questions and you get to be my babysitter for the whole day!

______1.  bababoy
______2.  peeeees
______3.  nana
______4.  Chiki
______5.  ryze
______6.  Ri
______7.  Jadidi
______8.  a..a..a..a
______9.  didi
______10. pa

A.  “no more”
B.  “Milk!”
C.  Calling Tita sungit
D.  She’s telling you she is dancing
E.  Patrice apologyzing
F.  “Jollibee”
G.  Calling his Lolo
H.  Calling Tito Glenn
I.   Patrice begging
J.   “Give me some more!”
K.  She wants to write
L.  “More rice!”

Tell me what your score is.
 (Answers are written below)
1.(G) Bababoy=Papa Poy;  2.(I) Pees=Please;  3.(A) nana=wala na;  4.(C) Chiki=Jamie;  5.(K) ryze=write  6.(E) Ri=Sorry;  7.(F) Jadidid=Jollibee; 8.(H) A..a..a..=Glenn;  9.(B) Didi=Milk  10.(J) pa= penge pa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay here's my answer: tita Is
1. g
2. i
3. a
4. c
5. k
6. h
7. f
8. d
9. b
10.j

Pukaykay said...

8/10 Tita Is. You got #6 and #8 wrong. 6 is E. 8 is H =)

Anonymous said...

Not bad ha... I remember she uses same blabber Alan did.
tita IS

Unknown said...

ninang jamie..bigyan mo uli sila ng test sa mga bagong words ni patrice...ay mas cute nga pala un pag napakinggan nila...sige next time na lang...hehehe