Thursday, August 23, 2007

no YaYa FoR Me

Since Friday last week, my Tita Sungit has been avoiding me. =( After a while, Tito Glenn too. Then my Tito Ninong Dennis. I couldnt take it anymore when my Lola Digs has been avoiding me.

All this time, ive been reminiscing what wrong have i done why they are turning their backs away from me. Its only me, my mom, my dad and ofcourse my Papa Luis, I know he will never leave me behind. However early morning yesterday, my mom was also brainwashed by them. WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG???

Yesterday, I understood it all. Now we are all back together, I guess. As they say, if you cant beat them..join them. Ayan, me sore eyes narin ako.

Masakit, pero one happy family naman kami. tsk..tsk.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no matter ano man mangyari at dinaramdam nya as long as may kachikahan sya, lagi sya energetic at happy