Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dada....

My dad took care of me last night and the other night. I was so bait the first night, I just slept all day all night. Last night, I kinda gave him a kick.. I cried..cried and cried. My dada seems not to know what to do with me. He gives me milk when i cry. But i want no more milk!!!! My Lola digs came to the rescue and gave me a pat on my tummy and my back to make me fart, burp things to release this so-called gas inside me. hayan...i slept peacefully again...

Hmmm dadi, weve got a long way....hope you wont get tired taking shifts with mami.
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lance is so bait as a baby, she's so different with my children, Alan, Dennis and Jamie when they were still babies...hehehe, ewan ko lang paglaki nitong si Lance...pero for sure she is maarte, may pinagmanahan nga daw...
you will be amused with her just watching her as she sleeps...
nakakaloka nga pala ang may apo!